Le Taillou CHATEAU LES CARREYES - Rouge - 2017
A beautiful dark robe (garnet), the fruit of a harvest of ripe grapes...
The word of the Winemaker, Nathalie Feydieu :
Nice "traditional" vintage, vinified in vats. Aromatic and fruity wine.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Le Taillou
- Year : 2017
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Merlot 85 % Cabernet sauvignon et franc 15 %
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Drink now or within 3-4 years.
Aperitif wine, but also to accompany a contemporary cuisine (meat or fish, cheese).
THE LATEST COMMENTS