Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : L'Entre Deux Mondes
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux Supérieur
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Cabernet sauvignon 20%, Merlot 80%
- Soil : argile-calcaire
To surprise your friends with a "simple" Bordeaux Supérieur!
With meat, but also spicy vegetarian dishes, or chocolate cake...!
The Wine Estate
L'Entre Deux Mondes
The estate is located on the slopes of Fronsac, in the Bordeaux region. Small property of 3 ha 37 with a clay-limestone soil, we find underground quarries under the vines of merlot and cabernet sauvignon. The old 15th century fortified farmhouse, bought in 1989, was attached to the surrounding vineyards in 2005 and is now offered as a charming gîte. The estate has been cultivated organically since the beginning and certified biodynamic (Demeter) since 2015. In the vineyard, neither fertilizers nor compost are used. Our interventions consist of controlled grassing, and the application of purins and herbal teas from locally collected plants. Numerous hedges, very diversified, surround the domain, and the practice of late mowing is the rule: to protect the biodiversity by letting the insects and the small animals find a shelter. Harvesting is done by hand, with a double sorting on the vine and on the table. The team is sensitive to the protection of plants and animals: spiders are spared and systematically returned to nature. For the vinification, it is even simpler: no input is used. The years when filtration is necessary, it is tangential on ceramic.