Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : LES TERRES DE MALLYCE
- Year : 2017
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Côtes du Roussillon Villages
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications , Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 80% grenache, 20% syrah
- Soil : Schistes et arènes granitiques
To be served with a rather elaborate cuisine, it can be drunk now up to 8 years. Serve between 16 and 18°C"
Perfect on a fillet of beef with small vegetables, spicy dishes or langoustines in Armorican sauce .