The word of the Winemaker, Pauline Lapierre :
Liquorous but balanced and fresh, this Cadillac organic wine is a very pretty wine with notes of dry apricot and fresh apricot.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sweet wine
- Domain : Les vignes de Coulous
- Year : 2020
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Cadillac
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Sémillon Sauvignon Blanc
- Soil : Graves rouges
To be opened now and within 5 years
As an aperitif or with a nice piece of goat cheese
THE LATEST COMMENTS