The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Maison Arnaud Boué
- Year : 2018
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Côte de nuits villages
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion, Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : Argilo calcaire pierreux
Already pleasant, this cuvée will evolve positively over the next 5 to 8 years.
Food and wine pairing: Orloff-style calf nuts, roasted Bresse chicken, refined cantal.