Certified Terra Vitis
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Maison Frey-Sohler
- Year : 2018
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 45% Riesling, 45% Pinot Gris, 10% Gewurztraminer
- Soil : terroir très granitique (Granit à deux Micas) et sablonneux, sec, chaud et filtrant.
Aperitif and dessert wine, to drink during a reception or a convivial moment. Serve between 8 and 10° C
A wine for long ageing, with a very promising future
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you
With foie gras, strong cheese, a spicy meal and especially with Asian dishes, padthai, Thai basil gambas, samosa or lemongrass steamed bites.
Asian - Foie gras - Cheese - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS