Maison Gervasoni Noyer du Cade - Rouge - 2021
The word of the Winemaker, Maxime et Sylvain Gervasoni :
A candy pink color for a greedy and sweet nose with cherry chords in mouth.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Maison Gervasoni
- Year : 2021
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Une robe rose bonbon pour un nez gourmand et sucré avec des accords de cerise en bouche.
- Soil : Terre blanche, calcaire
To be served with a prestigious and authentic cuisine. To be kept during the year and served between 14 and 16°C.
Perfect for cod en papillote or red meat.
Foie gras - Cheese - Fish - Red meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS