Maison Humbrecht-Trapp Gewurztraminer Grand Cru Goldert - Blanc - 2017
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Maison Humbrecht-Trapp
- Year : 2017
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace Grand Cru
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Gewurztraminer
- Soil : Marno calcaire
Aperitifs, spicy dishes, cheese, dessert
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
l'Or du Terroir, a wine rich in aromas due to its marl and limestone soil on the heights of Gueberschwihr, the Grand Cru Goldert will accompany your aperitifs, spicy dishes and desserts.
Aperitif - Asian - Dessert - Foie gras - Cheese
THE LATEST COMMENTS