Maison Laurent Miquel Château Cazal Viel - Clos du Vent - Rosé - 2020
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Maison Laurent Miquel
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint Chinian
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Syrah 40%, Grenache 30%, Cinsault 30%
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire
Wine ready to drink, the serving temperature is 12 to 14°C.
This wine will go well with hors d'oeuvres, cold meats, white meats and fish.
The Wine Estate
Maison Laurent Miquel
Maison Miquel includes Château Cazal Viel, Laurent Miquel wines and Domaine Les Auzines. The Maison Miquel has been recognized for its know-how for 8 generations in the elaboration of wines made from noble grape varieties on different terroirs of the Languedoc. It is particularly well known for its great white wines made from the Viognier grape variety and bearing the signature of the winemaker. I am convinced that the protection of the environment, as well as the controlled use of natural resources, are essential components of the quality of its wines. This approach is not a constraint for me, but an opportunity to offer to my children what the 8 generations of winegrowers have succeeded in transmitting to us so far. In fact, grassing is favored, in order to limit erosion and soil pollution by the use of phytopersistent products. Prophylactic measures have been put in place in order to treat only when absolutely necessary.