Maison Laurent Miquel Château Cazal Viel Clos du Vent - Rosé - 2020
Fruity and light. The invigorating flavors of red fruits combined with the roundness, soft structure and freshness of the nose on the finish make this rosé the perfect companion to fine cuisine.
The word of the Winemaker, Laurent Miquel :
Located at the top of the Languedoc hills, Cazal Viel benefits from one of the most interesting terroirs in the region. Cazal Viel produces a delicately coloured Rosé made mainly from grapes selected by hand from old vines of Syrah, Grenache and Cinsault.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Rosé
- Domain : Maison Laurent Miquel
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint Chinian
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Syrah 40%, Grenache 30%, Cinsault 30%
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire
Wine ready to drink, the serving temperature is 12 to 14°C.
This wine will go well with hors d'oeuvres, cold meats, white meats and fish.
Aperitif - Fish - White meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS