MAISON MOLLEX SA Clos de la Peclette - Blanc - 2018
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : MAISON MOLLEX SA
- Year : 2018
- Region : Savoie
- Appellation :
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : ALTESSE
- Soil : Argile-Calcaire d'alluvion glacières
This wine can be enjoyed as an aperitif or with culinary specialities such as fish, shellfish, poultry, Savoyard specialities.
This wine, by its freshness, its softness in the mouth and its rather generous alcohol.
The Wine Estate
MAISON MOLLEX SA
Our new cellar, created in 2013, is located in the center of the village of Corbonod. Come and discover the two grape varieties of the Seyssel PDO, Molette and Altesse (Roussette), through 6 vintages of white wines and Traditional Method. You will be able to taste: the Clos de la Péclette, the Tacconnière, the Seyssel Mousseux 1931, the Molette, as well as our wines of Savoy, Mondeuse, Gamay red and rosé, Pinot noir, Apremont and Crémant de Savoie. Without forgetting the "Rosta" and the natural or sparkling grape juice. Here, you can find our two domain wines: Le Clos de Péclette and the Seyssel Mousseux 1931.