Maison Philippe Cordonnier Bourgogne Hautes Côtes de Beaune "Vieilles Vignes" - Rouge - 2020
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Maison Philippe Cordonnier
- Year : 2020
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Hautes Côtes de Beaune
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100 % Pinot Noir
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Serve between 16 and 18°.
To be preserved, at the peak of 2020. Aging potential of 10 years.
On beautiful grilled red meats, a duck breast or even blue-veined cheeses