The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Maison Ventenac
- Year : 2022
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : Sols argilo calcaires
A taut, fresh, elegant wine. Atypical rosé because it is both complex and extremely playful, all in balance. An almost floral, mineral and spicy wine. A fine gastronomic rosé. Can also be enjoyed on its own, as a quality aperitif.
To be tasted with pretty fish or before starting a meal.