Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Maison Ventenac
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Cabardès
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Cabernet Sauvignon 50%, Syrah 40%, Merlot 10%
- Soil : Argilo calcaire
Another ancestor, another style, another wine If Jeanne is distinguished by its balance, Georges is built on its volume. Located on steep, stony hillsides, the grapes that make up this cuvée are small because they are not very water-laden, and therefore more concentrated and sunny. Vinified without added sulphite and with indigenous yeasts, this powerful wine remains unctuous, supple and tender.
A perfect accompaniment to family and social occasions. Can be drunk now or kept for up to 8 years. Serve between 17 and 18°C. Serve with game or meat in sauce. Goes well with cheeses of character.