Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Maison Ventenac
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Cabardès
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 50% Cabernet Franc, 30% Syrah, 10% Merlot, 10% Grenache
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-silicieux
This wine is built on finesse and lightness.
It has found its place in a Languedoc production more focused on power and concentration.
To be served with a simple and convivial meal. Can be enjoyed now and kept for up to 5 years. Serve between 16 and 18°C.
Perfect served with bruschetta, poultry blanquette, grilled leg of lamb, and pork sauté in tomato sauce.
The Wine Estate
The idea behind each Ventenac wine is to offer the most direct and unadulterated expression of the aromatic qualities of our Cabardès grapes. Too many times the word "terroir" has been overused, transgressed, misused... We have lost its meaning. So here, we try to put the church back in the middle of the village, to make people rediscover what are really wines witnessing their terroir. But be careful! Not the good old deviant terroir, dubious, which sniffs "papi's cap"! No! The Syrah of Ventenac must taste like no other. Just like its Cabernet Franc or its Chenin. We want wines with identity! Wines that are assertive! Wines that are not pretentious but that do not lack pretension.