Maison Vignes & Mer AOP BANDOL - Rosé - 2021
The power of Mourvèdre in one of the most prestigious rosé appellations.
You think that rosé is not wine or is only made for the aperitif?
Try this Bandol, you will see what a gastronomic rosé is, made to enhance your meal...
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Rosé
- Domain : Maison Vignes & Mer
- Year : 2021
- Region : Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Appellation : Bandol
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Mourvèdre 80 % - Grenache 20 %
- Soil : Côteaux argilo-calcaires
Gastronomic rosé to accompany your meals. From now on and can be kept for 5 years. To be served at 12-14 ° C
To be kept - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
Perfect with spicy grills and exotic cuisine: tagines, couscous, Asian cuisine. After a few years, will surprise you with a chocolate dessert
Asian - Seafood - Fish - White meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS