Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Maison Zeyssolff
- Year : 2020
- Region : Alsace
- Appellation : Alsace
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Savagnin Rose
- Soil : Argilo-limoneux
To be enjoyed today, for itself or to accompany your dishes.
A very pleasant wine whose finesse goes well with terrines, white meats, flambéed pies and fish accompanied by a cream sauce.
The Wine Estate
It is in Gertwiller, village of the Gingerbread and Mecca of Gewurztraminer and country of Klevener of Heiligenstein that the House ZEYSSOLFF was founded in 1778. In 1997, Yvan ZEYSSOLFF took over the family business. Since then, the company has been working with integrated pest management in order to preserve the environment. It limits the use of chemical products by using organic methods. The House produces the 7 Alsace grape varieties, the Crémant as well as the Klevener de Heiligenstein and some curiosities. The House has vineyards in geologically different soils which allows it to create typical wines. The Domaine has an exceptional cellar with twenty hundred-year-old oak barrels, each with a capacity of 10,000 liters. In 20154 the House created a "Espace Vin" including a store, a dining bar and a tea room. It is also possible to stay at the Domaine in one of the 4 classified gîtes.