Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Mas Alart
- Year : 2020
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Côtes du Roussillon
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.55°
- Grape : Syrah 70%, Mourvèdre 30%
- Soil : plateaux argilo-sableux et galets de quartz
Optimum at 5 years, potential up to 10 years.
Accompanies grilled meats or meats in sauces.
The Wine Estate
Our farm is located in the commune of Saleilles in the Pyrénées-Orientales. We cultivate a vineyard of 20 hectares on the appellations Côtes du Roussillon, and Rivesaltes Grenat and Ambré. We also produce wines on the geographically protected indications (IGP) Pays des Côtes Catalanes and Côtes Catalanes. The grape variety of our vineyard has evolved a lot over the last 30 years. We have gone from growing 4 grape varieties in 1990 to 13 today. For the white wines, we blend Muscats à Petits Grains and Alexandria, Roussanne, Maccabeu, Viognier and Grenache Blanc. The red wines are made of Merlot, Mourvèdre, Syrah, Grenache Noir or Marselan. Our terroir is made up of sandy-clay soils in pliocene terraces. The quartz pebbles complete the richness of our soil.