Mas Alart Le temps des cerises - Rouge - 2018
The word of the Winemaker, Frédéric Belmas :
Red fruit, an impression of biting into burlats... Such an original wine !
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Mas Alart
- Year : 2018
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Rivesaltes
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 17°
- Grape : Grenache noir
- Soil : terrasses caillouteuses
To be drunk young when you like the red fruit side... or to wait when you prefer the evolved aromas of coffee and nuts.
As an aperitif or to accompany a Manchego and a piece of quince paste on a slice of bread.
THE LATEST COMMENTS