Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Mas Amiel
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Maury
- Alcoholic degree : 16.5°
- Grape : Grenache noir 90% Maccabeu Carignan
- Soil : Schiste
Open one hour before and serve at 15°C.
This twenty-year-old wine reveals surprising characters of youth and freshness. It is best served with blue-veined cheeses such as Roquefort, or with desserts made from chocolate and dried fruit.