Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Mas Champart
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint-Chinian
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 65 % Mourvèdre –20 % Grenache –15 % Carignan
- Soil : Sol calcaire
The cuvée brings together the two terroirs of the estate. Grenache and Carignan : very stony
limestone plateaus, filtering soils - 280 / 300 m altitude - Terraced vineyards on clay-limestone
250m altitude for the Mourvèdre with a south-east exposure.
With notes of red fruits and a refreshing balance, this vintage gives a tonic
gives a tonic mouth, the tannins are fine. It can be drunk young, opened in advance or decanted.
It will ideally accompany a red meat, or a slightly spicy dish.
or a dish that is a little spicy