The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Mas Champart
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : IGP Vin de Pays d'Oc
- Classifications : Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 95 % Cabernet-Franc, 5 % Syrah
- Soil : Sol marneux
The grapes are harvested by hand, well ripened. The destemming is total and the
fermentations are done without added yeast. The extraction was moderate and the vatting short enough to keep the fruit
to keep the fruit and avoid the tannins of seeds well present on the Cabernet Franc
The 2019 vintage is ripe, round, greedy. We find the typicality of the
with a charming Mediterranean touch. To be tasted with a terrine, a
meat, a pie, a goat cheese.