Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Mas Champart
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint-Chinian
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 20 % Marsanne – 30 % Roussanne - 25 % Grenache - 10 % Clairette 10% Bourboulenc 5% Viognier
- Soil : Sol calcaire
We look for a balance between maturity and freshness. The grapes, depending on the variety, are picked at different stages of maturity. The harvest is manual and the grapes are cooled before being pressed in order to extract finer juices. The grapes were pressed directly, settled. The fermentation was done partly in barrels.
A vintage with finesse and aromatic complexity. It expresses itself more with a little airing and ends on a mineral and saline finish. With scallops, grilled fish with fennel, calamari a la plancha.