Mas de Jacquet Pauline - Rosé - 2019
Beautiful salmon colour with grey reflections, this is a subtle rosé with aromas of citrus and small red fruit. Dashing and fresh finish!
The word of the Winemaker, Vincent Solive :
Pauline to accompany you on your summer evenings!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Rosé
- Domain : Mas de Jacquet
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pays d’Hérault
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 11.5°
- Grape : Cinsault 60%, Grenache 20%, Mourvèdre 20%
- Soil : argilo-calcaire
Now, now, now! Nice and cool!
To impress - To be drunk immediately
Appetizer, salad, grilled meat... Even if you want to enjoy yourself.
Aperitif - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS