Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Mas de la Barben
- Year : 2009
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Languedoc
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : 90% Grenache, 10% Syrah
- Soil : argilo-calcaires
To be enjoyed on special occasions. Aging potential of 10 years or more
To be enjoyed between 16°C and 18°C with game, grilled red meat dishes or in sauces or spicy preparations.