Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Mas du notaire
- Year : 2019
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Costières de Nîmes
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : 50% Syrah, 30% Mourvèdre, 20% Grenache
- Soil : Galets roulés
Now or to keep (5-8 years)
with moussaka, grilled lamb chops with herbs, quail with grapes, semi-dry goat's cheese or brie, shoulder of lamb with pan-fried chanterelles, beef with shallot compote and marrow bone.
Can be decanted.