Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Mas du notaire
- Year : 2021
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Costières de Nîmes
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 50%Syrah, 25%Mourvèdre, 25%Grenache
- Soil : Galets roulés de la vallée du Rhône
Now between 17 and 18°C
Roast pork with prunes, lasagne, gardianne de taureau and wild rice, pot au feu, semi-dry goats, sweet cantal, ossau-iraty.
Service: Can be drunk chilled.