Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Mas Gabinèle
- Year : 2012
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Faugères
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : mourvèdre 65%, syrah 20%, grenache 15%
- Soil : Schistes gréseux
Drink now and keep until 2030.
With such a wine, eating is not useful, but the hungriest can try a tournedos in its juice, lamb chops Pascal (reading his thoughts), a Gabriel Coulet medium rare. Life is so simple sometimes...
The Wine Estate
In Occitan, unà gabinelà means a vineyard shed. Thierry Rodriguez, the grandson of a winegrower, created Mas Gabinèle in 1997 in the heart of the Faugères appellation, famous for its schist terroir. nRigorous, demanding and perfectionist, he manages the vineyard, which today covers 23 hectares, with care and professionalism. His ambition is to produce great wines and to progress each year. nThe yields are deliberately low. The objective is to produce healthy and ripe grapes. Here there is no revolution, but common sense and respectful practices, recognized by the High Environmental Value certification.n The cellar is modern and functional. The equipment has been chosen to preserve the quality of the harvest. The harvest is manual, the grapes are sorted in the vineyard. The vinification is done gently, to avoid too strong extractions and produce expressive, fruity wines with soft and silky tannins and yet with good ageing potential.