Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Mas Gabinèle
- Year : 2012
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Faugères
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : mourvèdre 65%, syrah 20%, grenache 15%
- Soil : Schistes gréseux
Drink now and keep until 2030.
With such a wine, eating is not useful, but the hungriest can try a tournedos in its juice, lamb chops Pascal (reading his thoughts), a Gabriel Coulet medium rare. Life is so simple sometimes...