Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Mas Gabinèle
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pays d’Hérault
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Grenache gris 100%: les vignes sont âgées de 50 ans et plus
- Soil : Schistes gréseux
From now until 6 years.
It is indeed a wine to drink and, as Thierry's grandfather used to say, "it goes down well".
Decant and serve at 12°C
To be decanted with a fillet of sea bass with seasonal vegetables.
The Wine Estate
In Occitan, unà gabinelà means a vineyard shed. Thierry Rodriguez, the grandson of a winegrower, created Mas Gabinèle in 1997 in the heart of the Faugères appellation, famous for its schist terroir. nRigorous, demanding and perfectionist, he manages the vineyard, which today covers 23 hectares, with care and professionalism. His ambition is to produce great wines and to progress each year. nThe yields are deliberately low. The objective is to produce healthy and ripe grapes. Here there is no revolution, but common sense and respectful practices, recognized by the High Environmental Value certification.n The cellar is modern and functional. The equipment has been chosen to preserve the quality of the harvest. The harvest is manual, the grapes are sorted in the vineyard. The vinification is done gently, to avoid too strong extractions and produce expressive, fruity wines with soft and silky tannins and yet with good ageing potential.