Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Mas Gabinèle
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Pays d'Hérault
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Grenache gris 100%: les vignes sont âgées de 50 ans et plus
- Soil : Schistes gréseux
From now until 6 years.
It is indeed a wine to drink and, as Thierry's grandfather used to say, "it goes down well".
Decant and serve at 12°C
To be decanted with a fillet of sea bass with seasonal vegetables.