Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Mas Gabinèle
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Faugères
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 15°
- Grape : syrah 70%, grenache 25%, mourvèdre 5%
- Soil : Schistes gréseux
From now on, and to be kept for 10 years.
Obviously, the tasting of such a wine must be shared (Brassens would say to no more than four). The sharing could be done with a slice of buttered bread to start the meal, followed by a poularde de Bresse with truffles, or an old Salers.