Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Mas Janeil
- Year : 2018
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Côtes du Roussillon
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 45% Maccabeu, 35% Grenache Gris, 20% Grenache Blanc
- Soil : Sol argilo-calcaire et schistes noirs
Drink now, but can also be kept for up to 4 years.
Sea bream stuffed with figs, wolf carpaccio with dill,... fresh and aged goat cheese.
The Wine Estate
On the estate, we apply a semi-organic farming method called Biodynamics. Fertilizers are organic (compost) and we cross-plough to avoid grass (no herbicides). Yields are so low that we cannot accept competition from weeds, and the winegrower pushes for the development of hedges between each plot to block a little the wind (tramontane) which often sweeps us. But also to maintain the fauna and flora (especially the aromatic species, rosemary, thyme, laurel ...) that participate in the life of the vine. On the highest parcel of the estate, the wind is so strong that the vines have remained small as "Bonsaïs"! The vinification of the grapes from these parcels is done separately. This is the "Pas de la Mule" (so called because it was a mule's passage in the cliff to go to Cucugnan).