The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Miss Vicky Wine
- Year : 2014
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Fleurie
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Gamay 100%
- Soil : granites roses, alluvions anciennes
A wine that brings a lot of freshness and lightness to your cooking! From now on, and to be kept for up to 6 years. Serve between 14 and 18°.
Perfect to accompany your vegetarian dishes, a white meat with cream or a beautiful Provençal zucchini pie.