The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Olivier Mavit
- Year : 2016
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Aude
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications, Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Cinsault, Carignan, Syrah
- Soil : Sol limoneux argilo-calcaire
From now on, and to be kept for up to 7 years. Serve between 17 and 18°C.
Will go wonderfully well with a chestnut pumpkin soup, a grilled rib of beef and aged cheeses.