The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Olivier Mavit
- Year : 2016
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications, Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 70% Grenache, 20% Carignan, 10% Syrah
- Soil : Sol argilo-calcaire
From now on, and to be kept for up to 7 years. Serve between 17 and 18°C
A perfect wine to accompany a Roquefort beef tournedos, a grilled chicken with devil's sauce, a tartiflette and aged cheeses