The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Philippe et Sylvain Ravier
- Year : 2021
- Region : Savoie
- Appellation : Roussette de Savoie
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Altesse 100%
- Soil : Sols alluvionnaires, moraines glaciaires, cônes d'éboulis, terrasses fluviales.
To be enjoyed between 10 and 12°C to accompany an aperitif, and between 12 and 14°C to drink at the table.
This wine goes well with many dishes, including duck legs sautéed with olives, braised tuna with lemon, eggs casserole, ham and mushroom ham, goat's cheese and feta bircks.