The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Philippe et Sylvain Ravier
- Year : 2022
- Region : Savoie
- Appellation : Vin de Savoie
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 11.5°
- Grape : Jacquère 100%
- Soil : Sol majoritairement recouvert d'une épaisse couche d'éboulis comprenant des blocs ainsi que des marnes.
Serve at 10 and 12°C for the pleasure of tasting as an aperitif, and 12 to 14°C as an accompaniment to dishes.
There are many combinations, but we recommend combining it with smoked fish, shellfish, and of course cheese.