The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Philippe et Sylvain Ravier
- Year : 2019
- Region : Savoie
- Appellation : Roussette de Savoie
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Altesse 100%
- Soil : Sols argilo calcaire, marnes grises, marnes blanches
10 to 12°C for the pleasure of tasting as an aperitif, 12 to 14°C as an accompaniment to dishes. Drink within 5 years.
Large open clams in their natural state, brocoletti, grated lemon citron; squab on the spit, pan-fried foie gras with grapes and figs, real juice; fresh goat's cheese, beautiful salad leaves, slices of black truffles; mirabelle plums just seized, yoghurt ice cream, roasted hazelnuts.