The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Philippe et Sylvain Ravier
- Year : 2022
- Region : Savoie
- Appellation : Vin de Savoie
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 11.5°
- Grape : Jacquère 100%
- Soil : Sols alluvionnaires, moraines glaciaires, cônes d'éboulis, terrasses fluviales
To be enjoyed between 10 and 12°C for the pleasure of drinking a glass as an aperitif, and between 12 and 14°C as an accompaniment to food. Drinks young.
It is a must for fondue and raclette, but this Abymes will also go perfectly with scrambled eggs with morel mushrooms, tagliatelle with porcini mushrooms, or a broccoli velouté. In short, many agreements are possible but its lightness allows you to enjoy it as an aperitif for the pleasure of a drink.