The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Philippe et Sylvain Ravier
- Year : 2020
- Region : Savoie
- Appellation : Vin de Savoie Chignin Bergeron
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Roussanne 100%
- Soil : Eboulis calcaire du Massif des Bauges, sol maigre et caillouteux.
Drink between 10 and 12°C for the pleasure of a glass as an aperitif, and between 12 and 15°C to accompany your dishes.
This wine has the particularity to go well with a large number of dishes from the aperitif to dessert. We recommend it all the time with fish, scallops, white meat, snails.