The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Philippe et Sylvain Ravier
- Year : 2021
- Region : Savoie
- Appellation : Vin de Savoie
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Mondeuse 100%
- Soil : Aux pieds des falaises thitoniques du massif des Bauges, sur des pentes de cailloux calcaires et marneux.
Drink between 12 and 14°C for the pleasure of an aperitif, and between 14 and 16°C to accompany your dishes.
The Mondeuse will do wonders with small game, a small salted lentil dish, red meats and mountain cheeses. It is also ideal with exotic or spicy dishes.