Philippe et Sylvain Ravier Mondeuse Saint Jean de la Porte - Rouge - 2020
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Philippe et Sylvain Ravier
- Year : 2020
- Region : Savoie
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Mondeuse 100%
- Soil : Cailloux calcaires et marneux
12 to 14°C for the pleasure of tasting as an aperitif and 14 to 16°C as an accompaniment to dishes. Drink within 5 years.
Black pudding with mashed potatoes, oven-roasted can, wild boar rib, grilled shoulder of lamb, barbecued leg of lamb, salt-crusted duck breast, smoked sausage, Comté, Abondance, Saint Félicien.