The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Philippe et Sylvain Ravier
- Year : 2022
- Region : Savoie
- Appellation : Vin de Savoie
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Gamay 100%
- Soil : Sol argilo calcaire et terre rouge graveleuse
10 to 12°C ^for the pleasure of tasting as an aperitif, 12 to 14°C as an accompaniment to dishes. To be drunk within the year.
This rosé will be perfect with a mixed salad, arugula and Beaufort toast. Its freshness also makes it ideal as an aperitif, or with fish, as well as with a dessert.