Pierre et l'étoile Bis 612 - Rouge - 2019
The word of the Winemaker, Pierre Regnault :
Atypical grape variety combining fruitiness, acidity, freshness and fine tannins.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Pierre et l'étoile
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion , Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Chenanson
- Soil : argilo-calcaire
From now on, it's time to start
Dishes with vegetables and spices. Confits.
THE LATEST COMMENTS