Pithon-Paillé Brut Chenin - Pétillant
A dashing and elegant bubble offered by this crémant aged one year in barrels then 18 months on laths, which gives it a lot of complexity. The ageing on lees gives it a fatty side, enhanced by the natural acidity of the Chenin. A crémant de Loire that is out of the ordinary!
The word of the Winemaker, Ivan Massonnat :
A table crémant!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sparkling
- Domain : Pithon-Paillé
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Crémant de Loire
- Classifications : Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification , Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Chenin blanc
- Soil : Calcaire
- Effervescent type : zero dosage crude - 0 g/l
Drink it now. Serve chilled.
Drink it as an aperitif with appetizers or at the table.
Aperitif - Seafood - Fish - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS