Pithon-Paillé Domaine Pithon-Paillé Grololo - Rouge - 2021
Fruit, fruit, fruit and a little spicy side. In the mouth, it is a light, unpretentious wine with a lot of freshness. Once is not customary the wine is made from grapes of winegrowers friends, partners to form a vintage all in freshness and also affordable. This little deviation from the few hectares of the property allows us to have fun with this grape variety which is never really planted in one piece in the properties. The imperative for us was that the final cuvée be made from organic grapes so that we could offer a beautiful tasting while supporting this agriculture.
The word of the Winemaker, Ivan Massonnat :
A real fruit juice! BIO of course!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Pithon-Paillé
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Groslot
- Soil : Calcaire
Drink it as soon as possible, with good friends.
On a plate of deli meats and cheeses, it's perfect.
THE LATEST COMMENTS