Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Riberach
- Year : 2020
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Côtes Catalanes
- Classifications : Natural - Without specifications, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 11°
- Grape : Maccabeu, Grenache, Carignan Gris
- Soil : Granite, Schistes Bruns
Enjoy now or keep for 5 years. Serve at 12°.
When young, the Synthèse white wine can be enjoyed as an aperitif, with oysters, mussels, fish kebabs, anchovies Catalan style, sardines in escabeche, fresh goat cheese...
The Wine Estate
Our 12 hectare plot of land, although fragmented, is located in its entirety in the commune of Bélesta (Pyrénées Orientales), with all its diversity of geological substrates (granite, schist, gneiss and limestone). In 2011, we opted for and obtained the "NATURE & PROGRESS" label, which allows us to offer you an integrated and coherent organic approach both in the vineyard and in the cellar. We refuse the use of pesticides and herbicides and more generally all synthetic products or GMOs. Our work aims to preserve and enhance the existing natural balance, the biodiversity of our countryside and ultimately, maintain and improve the fertility of our soil in a more general perspective of sustainable development. To do this, we favor local grape varieties (Carignan, Grenache, Maccabeu), relying mainly on massal selections. Because "wine is made first in the vineyard", we vinify our production in a traditional way and without technological contribution.