Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : TERRE DE GHAYA
- Year : 2020
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Ventoux
- Classifications : Organic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 100 % marselan
- Soil : Caillouteux
Drink now and keep for up to 7 years. Serve between 16 and 17°C.
Perfect with an exotic or oriental dish, ideal with a tajine with prunes. Or as an aperitif with a camembert cheese with honey.
The Wine Estate
TERRE DE GHAYA
Located at the foot of the Giant of Provence, the Terre de Ghaya estate is a true family property that came into being in 2019. The vineyard dating from the 1900s is located in the commune of BEDOIN on the terroir of AOC VENTOUX. Chokri and his daughter Coralie run the estate with passion and give great importance to sustainable development and the preservation of nature. They have built their own cellar, an ecological cellar. The cellar was built with a northern orientation, which contributes to the thermal control of the cellar and allows a natural air-conditioning. The vinification space was semi-buried in order to practice a gravitational vinification and also to keep the coolness of the cellar. There is no air-conditioning in the cellar or in the winery. Rainwater recovery tanks have been buried in the ground, in order to reuse the rainwater for the sanitary facilities as well as for washing the floor. They continue their commitment with the passage in organic farming in 2021. The terroir is composed mainly of clay-limestone soils with a great organic richness, but also sandy and stony soils, the vineyard has a varied terroir that allows to bring complexity in the wines they offer.The grape varieties are diversified, they grow in white grape: Roussane, Viognier, Grenache, and Clairette. And in black grapes: Marselan, Syrah, Cinsault, Grenache, Carignan, Merlot and Caladoc.