TERRE DE GHAYA EUGENIE - Rouge - 2021
The nose is powerful, with aromas that express flavors of candied fruit, black currant and sloe. The mouth is greedy and structured. Spicy and fruity notes finish with finesse on long and sure tannins.
The word of the Winemaker, Coralie GHAYA :
"A greedy and structured mouth between fruit and spices!"
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : TERRE DE GHAYA
- Year : 2021
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Vin de Mediterrannée
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 100 % marselan
- Soil : Caillouteux
Drink now and keep for up to 7 years. Serve between 16 and 17°C.
Perfect with an exotic or oriental dish, ideal with a tajine with prunes. Or as an aperitif with a camembert cheese with honey.
THE LATEST COMMENTS