TERRE DE GHAYA EVEIL DES SENS - Rouge - 2021
The robe is a deep intense red. The nose is expressive with fruity aromas. In the mouth, aromas of candied fruits, blackcurrant, blackberries. Fine and at the same time complex, where flavors of coffee and licorice are intermingled.
The word of the Winemaker, Coralie GHAYA :
L'éveil des sens is a fruity wine, with an open nose and light spices at the end. A supple wine with a nice roundness. To be drunk summer and winter, without moderation!
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : TERRE DE GHAYA
- Year : 2021
- Region : Rhone Valley
- Appellation : Ventoux
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : grenache, cinsault, syrah
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
Serve between 16 and 17° C, drink now or keep for up to 5 years.
To be enjoyed with a board of cold meats, goat cheese, white meats in sauce, chicken aiguillettes with chanterelles.
THE LATEST COMMENTS