The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Terre de l'Elu (Clos de l'Elu)
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Vin de France
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Chenin 55%, Sauvignon Blanc 30%, Grolleau Gris 15%
- Soil : Schistes gréseux, quartz et cinérite
Served around 12 °c, To be enjoyed now or within 10
This wine will accompany shellfish and seafood
seafood from Aber-Wrac'h, but also fresh goat's cheese with olive oil and
with olive oil and herbs or supions stuffed with artichoke