The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Terre des 2 Sources
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : IGP Vin de Pays d'Oc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Merlot, Syrah, Grenache, Cinsault, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Soil : argilo-calcaire
Drink now but can be kept until 2025, depending on storage conditions.
This wine will go perfectly with a roast beef, a sheep's milk cheese with cherry jam, a duck breast with raspberry coulis or a Black Forest.
a duck breast with a raspberry coulis or with a Black Forest.